3 Weeks of What We Called...Free Time....

Posted in By VicLoke 0 comments

2Day is our last paper and sem break starts....2 b honest...im not used to it...but on the hand...im happy coz im not in kampar anymore...im startin to hate that place...hope next sem will b different..

How wud i spend my free time den?? hmm...i wud say i wanna go yumcha with all my best buddies that is in ipoh...all my long lost friends....damn i miss u guys...u wudnt have guess how suffering i was to be in a different group n clicks and honestly speaking...its super hard to talk and share things with people which is from different point of view....i miss my gang....

Btw rokz..if i got time n money.....ill come n find u and also melv...haha...well...for those in ipoh...mabel,maple,panda,godsis,and wyip n hopefully benji comes bac...haha... u guys r my yumcha gang!! im waiting for chun pui as well...dang!! LETS GO CLUB BABEH...hahaha...

hmm... oh ya...my close classmates!! gonna miss u guys though even its onli 3weeks...and kumara, esther, seng hoe...damn... i do wonder when will i ever see u guys again...sigh....

ANYHOW....IPOH!! IM BACK TO ROCK ON!!!