a small dinner frm kampar itself

Posted in By VicLoke 1 comments

Back to kampar and definitely enjoyed myself at KL... Special thanks to RokChin, M3lv, Terence, Mabel, King Mun,XioWei(sai sai lap), and frm kampar itself Bernard and YINYIN!!

eventhough some of you guys didnt attend but its fine with me..haha..no worries!!

Pictures from kl ill upload soon when it reaches me...hehe... had a dinner just now with jeanling,hongweng and wawa...haha...wawa cooked these dishes for me...casual dinner but i appreciate it..hehe...

p/s : broke my freakin specs and im actually typing this post half blinded...lol.....

luncheon meat and curry chicken!! my tummy gonna start burning!!!

Close shot

tasty Curry chicken though...and i did get a heartburn-.-


oh yea...got soup sumore..hehe...chun punya soup!!

THE REAL COOK FOR THE DAY!! haha...WAWA!!

THANKS FOR THE DINNER!!!!

oh yea....after coming back frm kl....i got bruises....swt....i dun even noe wat happened to me....
Both legs....

Right leg

Left leg...swt.........