my 100th post

Posted in By VicLoke 0 comments

Seriously i do not know wat to type on this 100th post in my blog...lol... my life aint happening compared to last time... So just me write out wats on my mind...WARNING : Pure randomness!!!

finals are comin as usual every end of the sem and this period is the most fucked up part of my life.

I believe that my life has slowly revealing itself to me and what the real world is all about.... all i see is hypocrites are everywhere...so common until u can say its they are like just dirt on the ground. That's how common it is....and i believe that all we can do is just play your game smart and go to the clean side..

There is this old wise man told me before that when im once in the working world...you are bound to meet backstabber aka dirty cheap bastards that will just fuck u rite up infront of your boss to get themselves a better place and the best way is to prove them wrong by your results of the work..

However, its heart broken to see that some of my working friends applied that cheap shit thing in their worklife to get a better position and i find that maybe they're desperate...well who wouldn't? the bottom line is that they just fucked up their own principles and threw their own reputation down the drain...

Talking about love...hmm.... its been a roller coaster ride for me in this topic....experienced so many and unexpected things in my love life..lol..sumtimes i find it funny...sometimes sad and sumtimes the feeling of i dont wanna give up just yet

Love is wonderful but yet at the same time its so complicating...humans are already complicating to the extend only God noes how to handle us...wat more a human trying to understand a human=____=

A girl told me that eventhough the boy she liked had a gf and she doesnt wanna give up on him.... At 1st i was like wtf?? wat an dumb girl....but yet again when i try to understand her...i find that yea...mayb i do understand her...coz ive been thru it.. i know how hard it is to face the reality and the truth hurts...but i do want to tell her that... its not worth it(everyone wud say this) and pls do not live in denial...at the end of the day.... you'll feel like shit and i do mean LIKE SHIT after the guy played u up and fuck u off from his life.... and the closest people to you will have to clean up that shit...

BUT....one can never learn the lesson of life witout going thru it...onli after that..the girl will learn not to fall for these kinda people... It hurts especially when i myself loved that girl...Its like a slightness shine of hope at the end of the tunnel ure in...giving up the onli hope and yet its like going further and further..

Love is just so unpredictable and yet fragile at the same time.....So cherish the ones you have and do your best so you'll never regret that u'll lose that person....

Thx for reading all these nonsense ive wrote....==" pure randomness on my 100th post.....FML