MY deepest Condolence

Posted in By VicLoke 0 comments

I just got this news and i got the shocked of my life.. Seriously i didnt noe wat to do when i heard this and eventhough i didnt liked her last time but then again...let bygones be bygones and no matter what..she used to be my ex classmate for a year and was once my group assignment mate...time passes and everyone got their own life...

But tonight is not what i've been hoping for...listening to friend during dinner about an accident is like omg... what more after few hours... a friend told me that i knew the person.. the accident goes like this...driving fast..the car spinned and knocked into a lorry parked at the side of the road...doesnt sound serious isnt it?? but the ending said that two back passenger passed away when they are on the way to hospital and that very two passenger was her and her boyfriend..

When i heard this..my heart felt pity and seriously...not happy...i guess thats wat normal forgiving ppl would feel isnt it?hmm...This very post is dedicated to her,her family and also the boyfriend's side..

I would have guessed that both of them died due to mass lost of blood...coz wat was told in the newspaper was that when they were rushed to the kampar hospital, they dont have enough facilities and they need to be transferred to Ipoh...gawd that definately sux to the max...

I wouldnt say they deserve it coz thats not wat i am and i will say my prayers to them coz no matter what happens...a precious life is still a precious life in God's eyes and its definately not for us to decide their or even our own life span and its definitely God's will...

MY DEEPEST CONDOLENCE AND MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES JANICE...YOU WERE A FRIEND AND YOU WERE HU YOU ARE.. GOD BLESS AND REST IN PEACE..

This song is for you....