Time to give some respect....

Posted in By VicLoke 0 comments

After this post...everythin will be gone...my hatred and my anger...

Seriously...u hav crossed the line...u have done enuf...and enuf is enuf... you r being inconsiderate and very selfish of urself and most important of all...u are SENSITIVE, OFFENSIVE AND RUDE...

i dunno wat has gone into u but how u reacted today is way too much and i cant stand it anymore... I really dunno wat in the hell i did...so what if i said the word whatever?? Does tat freaking mean that u can just blow up avthin on me??? IF u FIND OFFENSIVE U TALK PROPERLY TO ME!! please look again at the way u msg me....is that how u treat a friend and is that how u asked for help??

PLEASE MIND UR MANNERS.... u farked me just bcoz u're sensitive and u ended up not saying sorry...im proud to say bravo..u're acting like a jerk now...seriously...dun say im being mean to u and not respecting you....u read the msg urself...i was being good and ask a small favor n u freaking letup on me....

You are not being friendly and guess what...i dun freakin mind...i will nvr let u pull my life down again...I WILL NOT...say wat u want to say...and be free to tink of any image of me...i seriously dun care...coz wat u did today...finalize everything i hav concluded bout u....

You say u're not..but time will tell....btw...i do hav my weakness and im proud of it coz i noe which wan i need to improve...im making my way up to the top... and thx for reminding me on how naive and stubborn u are....i guess what i've been trying to say didnt go into ur mind...all u remember is Victor is a farked up person...lalala~~~ now...this is where i shud be saying....WHATEVER!!!