Struggling

Posted in By VicLoke 0 comments


Im stuck in a bad situation where i find myself in a deep shit....I dun want to throw away my exam and surely i dun wanna fail any of my subjects...my coursework marks are already super low but yet problems keep coming in...Y is that??

If God were to ask me..Victor, is 24hours a day enough??i would say NO! and i how i wish sleeping and resting for only 4 hours is enough to fully regen your body after the whole day... then i can study and concentrate den find time to relax a little bit and the remaining hours of my days to be with her.

I know she's sad but i need have my own personal space at times. I need to study... I want to be with you and hw i wished i can study at ur place at the same time but i cant..i dunno why i cant concentrate when im with you...im onli concentrating on you..i guess i need to learn how to adapt but its hard and its quite late to learn now coz my finals starts tomorrow.

All i can say is give me time...after finals ill pay all my time to you and redeem myself again.. Im sorry for all the misunderstanding.

P/S : I LOVE YOU