This is my 70th post and im not proud of it

Posted in By VicLoke 0 comments

Me myself being the youngest in the family doesnt gave me any privilages. I was dislike by my own brother since young and being lazy doesnt lead me to a top student as well therefore always letting down my parents with my so called hidden "smartness". Having tons of friends doesnt make you popular as well cost having more friends means neglecting the ones i loved especially my own girlfriend. I admit myself im definitely not a prince charming where every girls wants me coz im not even a leng chai and my attitude aint that good either. I run away from problems sometimes when it gives me headaches and Im not a sweet talker as well, what goes out from my mouth sometimes are just pure rubbish and nonsense and best of all, just to save the awkward condition.
But despite all this, I still wanna give my best to things which i cherished the most and also to the person i love. Love is never a circle,love has corners which means corners in life down the road of both parties faces problems but then again love doesnt have holes either coz the line connects which also brings the meaning of no matter how much fights and quarrels both parties had..Things can be figured out and solved. All there is left is to draw the line till the end by both sides and give and take frm each other. Sacrifices is always a part of it where one party slows down the drawing but the other party will continue IF ever both loves each other.

And i can still say this : Im not perfect coz God never made us that way. Lets each of us take this step where we fall down together and learn lessons of life together and making our love stronger each day.

P/s : I love you