How come

Posted in By VicLoke 0 comments

How come I have come to love you?
How come I've ended up like this?
How come I'm in such a distress?
How come I'm such a fool like this?

I never knew it would be like this
I'm tired again,just waiting for you
So many tragic guys around you
I didn't want to become one of them
I figure myself out when I'm watching you
I lost control of my firm mind

If you would just call me "oh my honey"
I'm there right before you with no hesitation

You're so beautiful and when I look at you
I get dizzy
You're so so mean you're smiling like you don't know anything

Everybody stops me, whenever we talk about you
But I can't control my feelings
Whenever I'm thinking about you, I'm always smiling
Even though I'm wondering day by day,
I can't figure you out

Just say it to me "oh my darling"
With all those guys by your side,
Don't you get fed up?

Even though I like you more than you like me,
Please don't be nasty,
It's crazy my heart gets bigger
What should I do?
I'm only in love with you
Please tell me that you love me too

How come you were born like that?
How come you've stolen my heart?
How come you've came up in my life?
How come you've made me love you?