At a Crossroad

Posted in By VicLoke 0 comments

No matter what other people say and countless of ideas was given to me... ill still be waiting for you and i am looking forward to it. Yes or No leads to two different roads and both these answers brings much difference.

However though, being yes or no, ill still cherish the answer and i respect ur answer. I've been trying not to screw up things so much that i actually forgotten how it 1st felt that i fall in love with you. I've been thinking too much to the point that i didn't care about how u felt and I'm really sorry for being so selfish.

I do hope that this 21st Birthday of mine would be a super memorable one and special to me though but yet again the final decision is still on you girl..Lets just say, Love can be the happiest thing in your life BUT yet again, it could be saddest thing that can happen in your life.