Lets see what will i write when i emo without connection and opened a notepad and started typing randomly...

Posted in By VicLoke 0 comments

Being in the place where i am now, is definitely not what i expected
Never would have thought that me and you would end up like this
On this fragile relationship, i wanna be perfect and im sorry for screwing it up
Been thinking of you every single moment even though i miss the very presence of you
Right beside me sitting next to me
I wish i would have been more sensitive and considerate about you

I love you and these feelings are ever true
I would giv up the world just being with you
It doesn’t really matter how we screw things up but its how we patch things up
Hoping you would understand how i felt about you and giving me a chance to love you

I swear it again and again that forever ill be at ur side
Next to you is where I belong now side by side
Faults made into perfection is my promise to you
Please come back to me

I begged, I pleaded......and im waiting for you
A week, a month, a year
How long you need to take...ill be waiting
For a chance to heal this relationship

I’ve been pretending that im fine with my friends
And i couldn’t hold the heartache that im going thru
Thinking how could this happened
The things i used to love to do
Now it seems im doing it blindly
I lost my addiction to drugs
Coz you’re my new addiction
And there is nothing i found to replace you

Friends told me it’s not worth it
But im not letting go because you
You are special, and im not moving a single step

Watching you suffering like this
I cant stand the pain and the guilt
And every morning when i woke up
I whisper a prayer to God
He’ll give you a better day to live on


This is what i wrote when i randomly opens a notepad and started typing yesterday..