ITs you..The one and only

Posted in By VicLoke 0 comments

Its been awhile since i update my blog now....sigh.. desperately need my fon back...ish!! so many things happened these few weeks.... but ill onli post about 1 thing in this post though...

Its onli to her....the one i loved the most.... the very person hu can make my gloomy days to the most memorable days in my life... the very person i prayed to God that i really wanna be with...

Its not that i cant wait for you....ive been thinking a lot and being with you could be a brand new chapter in our life that will take us to another level of experience of life...why not give it a try and start now..(not forcing) hehe...Fears that u fear that will come again and haunt u, u have to overcome it and no1 can eventually help u coz this is sumthin u need to face it urself...but no matter what...ill do my very best not to disappoint u....tats my word to u..............

P/S : I love you