I love you

Posted in By VicLoke 0 comments

i wanna tell u my dear... tat till the day i die i will still wait for you..no matter wat the world tells me....i will still love you and my love for u will grow stronger each day..yes its always hard to see the one u loved the most with other guy...i guess tats my punishment for the rest of my life for not taking u seriously when i had u dat time and now i suffer what u r suffering...ive told u avthin yesterday..from the deep down of my heart..i will still wait...coz u r the one i love the one i cherish the most in my life now..

its still hurts badly and if onli u cud see the condition of my heart....im really sori for my s2pidity all this while dat i nvr did anythin to hold u bac...to make u wait for me....to giv u a hint tat i still lovin you....im being stupid.........YES its always dere the scar of my life...I love you darling.....