Im LOVING ALL MY FRIENDS...TONS Of lOvE!!

Posted in By VicLoke 0 comments

Day 4.
a day tat i start wit heartaches.... wat more didnt did tat well in my midterm test...but its ok...gonna work my arse off for my presentation... well...i need to relax myself...after so much ive been goin thru....im heading bac to ipoh to meet my beloved friends....and gawd did u guys make up my day!! Seriously...i cudnt ask for more than wat God had given me.... and yes its hard to meet u guys sumtimes but damn man...u guys stood right dere...jz closee to me to able to hold me close and hugged me when im in a bad shape and helped me up when i fall...





Chun Pui....u're the best!! seriously when im with u.... all u left in my heart...was happiness....a reason to move on and also thanks alot for being dere for me...and Myke... words cannot describe u frien... come to tink of it... Both of us r facing our own bumps in our journey...and guess wat....v slow down...and take care of each other... u noe wat... u were dere even when im not ready to face the cruel world... and v r still goin thru the bad times together...not leaving u out too tzehoe...im glad u were always been truthful to me....helpin me to be a better person and i do noe tat u cared for me...hehe...my sis told all about u when u asked bout my condition...





DEJANA!! my ever best nvr meet b4 in life CLOSEST FRIEND EVER!! u noe...i nvr regretted playin 9Dragons with you...from a hi bye friend...and now...im sharing my life with you and vice versa...haha....tell u wat....i can feel deep much of caringness from u all the way from Canada girl... u rock my world on!! xD life has been tough for me and i noe its not gonna stop just yet...but i do believe.... dat u will be dere for me till the end...haha....even till the extend of flyin here to help me out huh??GRRR...LOL....



Thinking my life wud be the worst...losing everything...startin from all over again...i guess im wrong...i overlooked dat i hav u guys and not forgetting my dearest sis Serena Tan to be with me... i didnt lose anythin but instead i gain more of lovingness from u guys...gosh...i cudnt be more thankful to u guys.. Goin to barbeza and Houz tonight is indeed not a mistake...coz its definately worth it... and serena....i wan you to be my official step sister!! haha...and pls dun smoke so much and if u got the feeling tat u dun like to smoke...nurture it and stop pls... hehe....



A BIG HUG AND LOVE FROM ME TO YOU GUYS!! GOD BLESS U ALL... HUGGIES!! <33333