There is no Time Machine

Posted in By VicLoke 0 comments

well...i still wanna cont my life...but nvrtheless this guilt of mine will definitely stay forever indeed... for not lovin u enuf and being s2pid dat letting u go will solve things...but it ends up it didnt... to be honest wit u my love... I will not move... until God tells me so... Well...answer is always later yes and no...i do hope its later...until i really grow up and understand wat is the real meaning of love.. i guess He's teaching me how to grow up and how to be patience and really understands wat is urs is urs...can nvr run away from it huh...haha...until God answer me...i will definitely wait for you...for the time being..as time heals me and with God's guidance and teaching...i will still be waiting...coz there is no other one like you...haha...Victor Loke...be strong coz when God is with you...no one can bring u down...ten thousand may fall on ur left or even ur right...but u will nvr fall...for God is with you... Remember...