Still not Strong Enough

Posted in By VicLoke 0 comments

Day 3.

alamak...2day sucky...victor!! aihz.... wel.i guess im still not ready to face the next level...after hearing the conversation...i guess...im still not ready for those things...God... teach me patience more n more....lol...renjie... super enjoyed our conversation 2day....hugx! i guess both of us noe how it feels huh??haha....wat more both of us was in our 1st ever relationship huh..hehe... well...it did taught us both tons of stuff...being gud or bad... for me...im not shy to tell the world tat i nvr regreted loving my love and i still do...be wat others said... im still loving u like mad whether u choose to ignore it or choose to love me bac one day...coz my love for u is ever pure...

Renjie...thank you...and yea..3 more box....this very 3 boxes left...is my time limit..after this three...i wan to be free...and i want to adore u back oh Lord...give me time...im changing for You... and dear love...pls attend church... dere is still much more for u to learn...and for me.... let me share tis wit u... Choose to obey man or God...is up to u... onli you will noe which wan is much more important to u... in order for blessings to flow in ur life...and less trouble... pls...be wise...you wudnt noe how much i spend my time wit God when me n u 1st met...but due to my s2pidity i left u rejected...sorry again

To all my ever close friends and to my dearest Sis!!! I love all of u guys!! seriously i admit sumtimes when life gets tough on u...and life goes to fun for u...u tend to forget sum of ur friends...but God always brings the most unexpected ppl to be there for u...and this people...are wat v humans called... The BEST FRIENDS U EVER HAD!

love...u might face certain problems...but let me share wit you..learn to lean of God when it comes to hard times or even minor problems...dun fight battles on ur own coz victory belongs to God... sumtimes...its better for u to understand ppl rather den demanding ppl to understands u..learn to look from a different point of view..well.. u r stubborn at times...after all this while i knew u....not to say its not good...but at times... be wise n look at the situation...coz wat stubborness brought to me...its a disaster...

hehe...VICTOR!! im proud u u noe...u actually succeed being the kindess person ever...selfishness is not in ur vocabulary anymore...u adviced the person u loved most in her rship..and not sitting down to watch it end... as wat u hav learnt that divine love is wat had brought u to this stage...well...it do hurts when u see the one u loved most...is wit another person... and dear Victor...preservere n NVR GIVE UP TILL THE LAST MOMENT....

to love's current bf...FUISH...my gawd...im actually writing to u...lol....well....u anti me for the wrong reason...and pls...dun keep jealously in u...gawd...i was once like you...well...not as gila as u...but den...man to man...its not like u're pickin up my mess for gudness sake...its because u love her u r willing to go thru the hard times wit her...barger...dun ever blame for fux...its not like ur older den me u can do watever u want...dun b a puzzy... face the problem head on...im learnin that coz tat is wat cost my rship...till the day i die...ill keep tat deep in the ocean of my heart...in tis post of mine...babe! u better take gud care of her dude...dun make the same mistake as i did... Im wishin her happy blessings...pls...dun u dare touch her if u're plannin to play her up...sori for being rude coz i dun believe in clubbing dates bro... i've seen to much...anyway...thx for being dere for her all this while when im was still in my s2pidity maze...

Well, i guess... tis period of time...i still need to learn more coz im still not really ready to be the prince of my beloved heart yet..i reli hope 1 day it will and she'll tell me she wants to be my princess... BE STRONG N KEEP IT GOIN VIC!!



MY LOVE....MY WORDS OF HEART SPEAK THRU THIS SONGS NOW....